Re: [stcarol] Olney gathering March 29th

  • lewis palmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2009
      The morning is calling for bad, but they say its supposed to get better as the morning goes on. Hopefully by our 1pm kickoff things will be better. My concern is mainly for the kids and ladies, heavy fighters fight in most anything, but if its cold they will be the ones freezing.
      If you call us or Juliana before leaving we can let you know what the ground looks like there and if its worth bringing a pavilion to set up. We`ve got the dayshade we`d like to have out but if its wet or muddy we are going to be forced to leave it home.
      The pavilion had electric but last year it had been cut, I have tried to get there to confirm if it is hooked up or not but haven`t been able to yet. I`ll make a trip out there when I go to wal-mart today and see, I`ll post if it is on or not.
      Beef stew sounds good, especially with the cooler weather.
      Luther
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2009
        We looked at the pavilion we used last year and it is blocked off because the bridge concrete is still curing so they closed all access to that side of the park for cars. We are planning to move things over to the large covered pavilion, there are 2 or 3 of them together, its where we held the meet and greet last year. If everyone just comes in the main entrance to the fairgrounds you`ll see us pretty quickly. There is electricity there so anyone needing it will have plenty of access to it, there are tons of outlets.

        Luther

        From: Kendrick <jervamp@yahoo. com>

        To: stcarol@yahoogroups .com

        Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 12:47 PM