Web stuff

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      Since I had the startling realization that someone has actually seen our site I went back and gave it a look.

      I've updated the dead email addresses that were there and added some pictures of our principle people. I regretfully had to delete the Strikkenwoode group from the Links as I went to the site for them and it is down.

      If there is anyone lurking on the list that we haven't seen lately say "HI!" and if anyone wants to see any additions email me the idea/materials.

      YIS
      Kendrick
    • Jeri M Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
        Thank you, Kendrick!

        Kendrick wrote:

        > Since I had the startling realization that someone has actually seen
        > our site I went back and gave it a look.
        >
        > I've updated the dead email addresses that were there and added some
        > pictures of our principle people. I regretfully had to delete the
        > Strikkenwoode group from the Links as I went to the site for them and
        > it is down.
        >
        > If there is anyone lurking on the list that we haven't seen lately say
        > "HI!" and if anyone wants to see any additions email me the
        > idea/materials.
        >
        > YIS

        Charleston, IL