NO Sunday Fun Day July 3rd

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 5:04 PM
      Just a reminder...NO Sunday Fun Day on this Sunday, July 3rd. We will however, have a full Fun Day the Sunday after that...believe it's the 10th...complete with garbing & a business meeting around 5pm.

      Real Life has really been crazy lately, but hopefully we should be getting back to normal soon. Thanks all for your patience.

      Cass

      Seneschal of St. Carol on the Moor