Web disclosure

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      Just wanted to let all know that the bill for the web domain renewal
      came through and was $35.

      Also, due to poor service and ever increasing costs we are dropping
      Mediacom. Since this is where St. Carol's site is hosted it is
      possible that our site will be down for a few days while my service
      switches and I get the new site up and rerouted.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
        OK Kendrick. Do whatever you need to do with it. Thank you for taking
        care of this. It is appreciated.

        Kendrick wrote:

        > Just wanted to let all know that the bill for the web domain renewal
        > came through and was $35.
        >
        > Also, due to poor service and ever increasing costs we are dropping
        > Mediacom. Since this is where St. Carol's site is hosted it is
        > possible that our site will be down for a few days while my service
        > switches and I get the new site up and rerouted.

        Charleston, IL