Re: [stcarol] meetings

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2005
      Meeting scheduled for Sunday, March 5th, at 6pm, at the home of Kathleen
      (Gelis) and Bill Hay. If you need directions please email. We'll discuss
      the Ren Faire/Dinner down at Cumberland and other things. Bring any
      projects you're working on to share. Apples to Apples may break out at some
      point in time.

      Cass

      Seneschal
    • monaleek@mchsi.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2005
        Hi,

        March 5th was today, Saturday. Is the meeting on Sunday the 6th?

        Genevieve

        > Meeting scheduled for Sunday, March 5th, at 6pm, at the home of Kathleen
        > (Gelis) and Bill Hay. If you need directions please email. We'll discuss
        > the Ren Faire/Dinner down at Cumberland and other things. Bring any
        > projects you're working on to share. Apples to Apples may break out at some
        > point in time.
        >
        > Cass
        >
        > Seneschal
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • William Hay
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2005
          Hi!
          Yes, the meeting is Sunday at six.
          Gelis/Kathy
          March 5th was today, Saturday. Is the meeting on Sunday the 6th?

          Genevieve

          > Meeting scheduled for Sunday, March 5th, at 6pm, at the home of Kathleen
          > (Gelis) and Bill Hay. If you need directions please email. We'll discuss
          > the Ren Faire/Dinner down at Cumberland and other things. Bring any
          > projects you're working on to share. Apples to Apples may break out at some
          > point in time.
          >
          > Cass
          >
          > Seneschal
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links