For Kendrick

  • lapalmer1969
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2008
      Just wanted to see if you were able to make the armor day this sunday
      here in Olney. You had mentioned having a set of half gauntlets cut out
      you would be willing to let Justin have/use and I wanted to check on
      that before we go making him a set from scratch. Also, did you say you
      had a set of knee cops? If so it would save Justin alot of time if he
      could buy them from you.
      We are planning to start here about noon on sunday if you could let us
      know.
      Thanks,
      Luther
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
        Hello!

        I plan on making a trip down but I am not sure what time I can make it.
        (or I may come early and leave early...) I do have a set of gaultlets
        started he would be welcome to. They are the same size as mine and he
        thinks they would be a bit big on him. My plan was to get a trace of
        his hand so I can reduce the pattern appropriately. I could have them
        done fairly quickly after that. What I had extra was elbow, not knee
        cops. They are a fairly rough 5-lame gothic. They were my first
        attempt and they never got planished or anything but they are
        servicable and got me started. I am also going to bring a basket hilt
        or two and was going to bring some rattan. (Carlo, I need to get with
        you soon!)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
          I have miscellaneous armour parts.... some I will part with and others
          I would like to get a bit of my money back on....

          I have stuff that I will loan- with the understanding that it comes back
          when people upgrade or get their own.

          What size is Justin?

          I have a leg harness, motocross body, elbows and half gauntlets.....
          also sword and shield baskets that I have picked up to around to re-sell
          or loan to beginners.

          My son has a full kit he has not used.... I don't know if he would want
          to part with it or not..... but that would involve $$$.

          Let me know...........

          Carlo

          Kendrick wrote:

          > Hello!
          >
          > I plan on making a trip down but I am not sure what time I can make it.
          > (or I may come early and leave early...) I do have a set of gaultlets
          > started he would be welcome to. They are the same size as mine and he
          > thinks they would be a bit big on him. My plan was to get a trace of
          > his hand so I can reduce the pattern appropriately. I could have them
          > done fairly quickly after that. What I had extra was elbow, not knee
          > cops. They are a fairly rough 5-lame gothic. They were my first
          > attempt and they never got planished or anything but they are
          > servicable and got me started. I am also going to bring a basket hilt
          > or two and was going to bring some rattan. (Carlo, I need to get with
          > you soon!)

        • lapalmer1969
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
            Sounds good, I am sure he will appreciate anything to get him
            started. I will get directions to his house today and post them for
            anyone coming down sunday. I know he is on Richland street but not
            sure the number or exactly what is the easiest way to get there yet.
            Luther

            --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Kendrick" <jervamp@...> wrote:

            > Hello!
            >
            > I plan on making a trip down but I am not sure what time I can make
            it.
            > (or I may come early and leave early...) I do have a set of
            gaultlets
            > started he would be welcome to. They are the same size as mine and
            he
            > thinks they would be a bit big on him. My plan was to get a trace
            of
            > his hand so I can reduce the pattern appropriately. I could have
            them
            > done fairly quickly after that. What I had extra was elbow, not
            knee
            > cops. They are a fairly rough 5-lame gothic. They were my first
            > attempt and they never got planished or anything but they are
            > servicable and got me started. I am also going to bring a basket
            hilt
            > or two and was going to bring some rattan. (Carlo, I need to get
            with
            > you soon!)
            >
            > Kendrick

          • lapalmer1969
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
              Justin is about 5-10ish, a little heavy set. I`m horrible with
              sizing. Kendrick has met him and could probably look at your armor
              parts and see if they would work.
              We also have another guy who is new, he doesn`t have anything yet. He
              is not too tall and thin.
              If you`d be willing to figure out prices on what you`re willing to
              sell I can make a list so we have it here and can offer it to new
              people as they come in down here. I`m sure our new people so far
              would be willing to buy what they still need and I`m willing to buy
              any sword baskets or shield baskets you have for sale that they don`t
              buy. I always pick up things like that for extras and spares.
              I have a short person that is going to be in need of armor soon, she
              is coming sunday to get sized as well.
              If you have anything that we could borrow for a loaner set or loan it
              out and offer it for sale also it would help here. I`m confident
              we`ll be picking up new people fairly quick once we get practicing
              out on the field here and become more visible.
              Anyways, if you can get a list of stuff together and prices for what
              you would be willing to sell and what is just on loan I`ll get it out
              to our new guys.
              Thanks for the help,
              Luther

              --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, C E Hughes <cehughes@...> wrote:

              > I have miscellaneous armour parts.... some I will part with and
              others
              > I would like to get a bit of my money back on....
              >
              > I have stuff that I will loan- with the understanding that it comes
              back
              > when people upgrade or get their own.
              >
              > What size is Justin?
              >
              > I have a leg harness, motocross body, elbows and half
              gauntlets.....
              > also sword and shield baskets that I have picked up to around to re-
              sell
              > or loan to beginners.
              >
              > My son has a full kit he has not used.... I don't know if he would
              want
              > to part with it or not..... but that would involve $$$.
              >
              > Let me know...........
              >
              > Carlo
              >

              > Kendrick wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello!
              > >
              > > I plan on making a trip down but I am not sure what time I can
              make it.
              > > (or I may come early and leave early...) I do have a set of
              gaultlets
              > > started he would be welcome to. They are the same size as mine
              and he
              > > thinks they would be a bit big on him. My plan was to get a trace
              of
              > > his hand so I can reduce the pattern appropriately. I could have
              them
              > > done fairly quickly after that. What I had extra was elbow, not
              knee
              > > cops. They are a fairly rough 5-lame gothic. They were my first
              > > attempt and they never got planished or anything but they are
              > > servicable and got me started. I am also going to bring a basket
              hilt
              > > or two and was going to bring some rattan. (Carlo, I need to get
              with
              > > you soon!)
              > >
              > > Kendrick

              9/26/2008 6:55 PM

            • lapalmer1969
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
                The address is 411 S. Richland. I`m told to come past wal-mart into
                olney and follow it to Elm street where you`ll turn left and follow
                it up to Richland where you`ll turn right. His house is white with
                brown pillars.
                See you there,
                Luther

                --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "lapalmer1969" <lapalmer1969@...>