Announcing a New Scriptorium

  • Debbie Palmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
      Greetings to the Scribes of the Middle Kingdom!

      I am pleased to announce the opening of a new Scriptorium in the Midlands Region of the Middle Kingdom!

      The Scriptorium will be held every Thursday evening, beginning at 5:00 and going until 9:00.  The first meeting with be next Thursday, September 18.

      Everyone is invited! Established scribes are encouraged to bring your existing projects and your scribe kits. New and beginning scribes are invited to come learn, practice, and have fun with us. Some supplies will be available for use by those who don't have their own kits yet.

      Anyone interested in bringing other A&S activities (fiber arts, bardic, etc) to do while socializing is welcome to join us, as well.

      Please bring a snack or beverage to share. (No alcohol, please.)

      The Scriptorium will be held at the home of Lady Tangwystl verch Gruffydd ap Cynan (Debbie Palmer), at 814 W Cherry Street, Unit B, in Olney, Illinois.

      Directions: Make your best way from Effingham to Olney. From Rt 130, turn west on Cherry Street between Kentucky Fried Chicken and Burger King. Take your next right onto Wilson Street. Go past one house on the left. The drivewy is on the left, immediately after the power pole. Pull into the parking area just past the chain link fence. The house is tan with two wooden porches on our end.

      Please call Lady Tangwystl at (618) 395-8248, or Lady Ravenna Storm (Brett McPeak) at (618) 395-7410, with questions or for more information.

      We look forward to scribing with you!

      Please forward this to any Gentle or list who might be interested. Thanks!

      In service to the Dream,
      Lady Tangwystl

      Debbie Palmer
      dkpalmer1969@...
      My online art gallery:
      http://dkpalmer.deviantart.com

      In the S.C.A.:
      Lady Tangwystl verch Gruffydd ap Cynan
      Scribe in the Midlands, Middle Kingdom

    • desiree wright

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
          Yay - That's great Tangwystl! I look forward to coming down for a
          future session, although I won't be available until after the show I'm
          rehearsing opens 9/19 and closes 9/29.

          MdB

          Charleston, IL
        • Debbie Palmer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
            We'll look forward to seeing you there! Either Ravenna or I can give you a call with the details.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
              We look forward to seeing you as soon as your schedule permits! All good wishes for your show.