Last minute idea

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hello all,

      I had an idea. Since we are heading north today for the Wurm-Wald
      fighter practice this afternoon already, maybe we could hold a quick
      meeting early this afternoon while we are going by.

      Just a thought,
      Kendrick
    • C. E. Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        I have to run a rehearsal at 3:00 and Jeri has a rehearsal at
        7:00....... what time were you thinking about?

        Carlo