Re: [stcarol] Re: Welcome to new to the are SCAdians and shall we do with ourselves this fall

  • desiree wright
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
      Michelle Jenkins (aka Sorcha or Lunachic). She's in Greenville. Not originally from there and took a break with her 2 kids.

      lapalmer1969 <lapalmer1969@...> wrote: Good to meet you, we should all get together here soon and see what
      we can come up with. I originally started the SCA in NC, who is the
      person you know in NC, maybe we know them too.

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, desiree wright <dnw826@...> wrote:
      > Hello! I don't know if I introduced myself when I joined recently,
      I have been very busy moving! I also live in Olney, but I'm from
      Charleston originally. I love making costumes and I love history. I
      have a friend back in NC where we lived that was big into SCA and I
      have wanted to join for awhile. I am a newbie, though, so be
      gentle. ;)
      Hi, thanks for the quick welcome. Here is a little about us: