MICE!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21 2:33 PM
      We have lived in this house for over 6 years. I have laid eyes on
      exactly 1 mouse in that time and that was during a severe drought.

      I put a trailer in the drive and fill it with SCA stuff and less than
      a week later we have mice.

      WHAT GIVES!!!!!!
    • C. E. Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21 2:46 PM
        Trailer Trash!!!!!!! Get out the roach motels........ in case you
        don't know what's next.

        I figure it's time for the boys to have pets anyhow.

        What did you get?

        Carlo

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21 5:11 PM
          They just want a ride to Pennsic...

          (picturing Redwall-type mice with swords & shields)

          Cass =)