982Shire Night?

    May 2 12:58 PM
      I unexpectedly have an extra weekend off, with advance notice no less!

      We would like to invite the shire down to our house for a cookout/
      shire gathering next weekend (May 10th). I was thinking something in
      the 3-ish with fire to meat at around 5...

      I know there are a couple armoring projects (a gorget and a gauntlet?)
      that need work. We could work with the aspiring fighters to get them
      armed up and tackle other projects. (we need to sew alot) Perhaps
      swing sticks.

      If Sunday would work better just say so. Food details to be decided
      one interest is determined.