745Fw: Request from Cub Scout Pack 67

    Oct 2, 2006
      Any thoughts on this, guys? Any ideas what we can do? Carlo & Jeri, you're the scouting experts...what sort of stuff do you think they will want?

      From: Ellen Watkins
      To: tstrong@...
      Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:48 AM
      Subject: Request from Cub Scout Pack 67

      Ms. Strong,

      My name is Ellen Watkins and I am the Cubmaster for Pack 67 in Newton, IL (Jasper County). Our monthly theme for November is "Cubs in Shining Armor." We would like to know if your group would be willing to come and help us with our November Pack meeting (Nov 30). We are looking for a group to do a medival presentation and help performing a knighting ceremony for the boys. Please let me know if your group would be interested in helping us.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Ellen Watkins, Cubmaster
      217-683-2216