286Re: Testing

  • Jer
    Oct 1, 2005
      It's a mailing list so I don't know as old messages can be seen. I've
      been deleting any that don't have information I want to keep so I
      don't have any of the thread still around.

      As far as I know anyone can get on the list, though. The subscriprion
      addy is under the heralds link on midrealm.

      Kendrick

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "kcengland04" <kcengland04@y...> wrote:
      > I don't know if it's hurting membership, but it's definitely
      > offputting (esp. when you see people with elven or fantasy names
      > running around that passed way-back-when).
      >
      > Is this a herald's-only list or can the public see archives? ;)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic