184Aid info

  • Jeremy
    Sep 1, 2005
      I sent an email to the guy running the Supply Run relief effort.
      Here is his email:

      "Greetings, Jeremy!

      So, where is St. Carol on the Moor?

      When you have collected your (non-group) funds, please do this: Buy
      a gift card for a gas station, Wal-Mart, Lowe's or the like. Then
      send it to me. We will use these to either fuel the drivers on the
      supply runs, or buy the stuff our folks need. My address is: Eric
      Francis, 3322 Lamar St., Little Rock, Ark. 72205.

      My thanks to you and the generous people of your shire!

      In service,

      Peregrine Fairchylde"

      Eric Francis <squirrelhenge AT yahoo DOT com>

      So this is a solution to helping SCA people directly. We plan to
      send some $$ as well as a posible Red Cross donation to help victims
      in general.

      There is also a drive underway for SCA related items that will not be
      covered by any conventional aid organization. I am sure that we
      have, or can make, a few things to add to the cause. I know I plan
      to at least throw a set or two of my feast utinsiles in and possibly
      try to finish that flat top helm to donate to a fighter in need.

      If anyone wants please feel free to get ahold of me about these
      things and I will do my best to take care of everything I can, paying
      postage, coordinating, storing items, or whatever is needed.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic