      From: stcarol@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stcarol@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      kendrick_the_tinker
      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 10:16 AM
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stcarol] Re: A&S nights/fighter practices

      For those that may not follow the Facebook group;

      We are having an A&S night at our house Tuesday July 3rd at 5-ish.
      The main focus is likely to be sewing with Pennsic coming up and all.

      Our Address is 1281 CR 2300E Casey IL, 62420.

      From Mattoon/Charleston the directions with the least number of turns is as
      follows:

      Take 130 South out of Charleston,
      Turn Left (East) on CR 1200,
      There will be a T-intersection at CR 2100. Turn Left(North).
      At Cr 1350, turn Right(east).
      At CR 2300 Turn Right again (south).
      We are the only house on the right hand (WEST) side of the road.