1592Crystal Chamfron and Butts & Bales

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    May 15, 2012
      Crystal Chamfron and Butts & Bales!
      http://www.shatteredcrystal.org/chrystalchamfron2012.htm
      Lunch $4, by our new friends from Black Rock Forge

      Feast Menu $8 (Limited to 60 diners)
      Pandolce (Sweet bread with Saffron and Raisins)
      Salat of Herbes (Green Salad with lettuces and tender herbs
      Spelt Polenta
      Chicken Meatballs
      Pork Loin in the Roman Style (Meat. On. A. Stick.)
      Orange Custard (Chilled orange pudding)
      Various seasonal fruits and things to cool down a body after a long day of Horses and Weapons

      Additionally, Sunday Morning, there will be afundraising Pancake
      breakfast. Funds will go to benefit the Fort which continues to be a
      wonderful host to our group. It is entirely volunteer maintained. Your support is appreciated!