      From: stcarol@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stcarol@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Jeremy Vail
      Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:09 PM
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com; wurmwald@...
      Subject: [stcarol] Fw: [Mid] New Group in Terre Haute Meeting

      If we can we may go over and show our support. I certainly think it's a
      worthwhile endeavor.

      Those interested in being part of the new group forming in the Terre Haute
      area, including the counties of Vigo, Vermillion, Clay, Parke and Sullivan,
      we are having a "Hey I'm interested in helping start a new group" meeting on
      Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at Deming Park in Terre Haute. The actual meeting
      will start at 1:00pm. I am awaiting to hear which shelter we have, and I
      will update as soon as I find out. I will be on scene at 11:00 am to set up.
      Garb is not required but it is HIGHLY encouraged. Please feel free to bring
      your projects to work on or your gear to fight with. I'd like to hopefully
      recruit some new people just by being there!

      Directions to the site will follow:

      Deming Park is located on the east side of Terre Haute at 500 S Fruitridge

      Coming from the North or South : Take your best route to US Hwy 41 (3rd St)
      to National Road (Ohio St) Go East on Ohio St for approximately 3 miles.
      Ohio will go from a 4 lane eastbound one way to a 4 lane boulevard. It will
      end at the entrance of Deming Park.

      From the East: Take your best route to US Hwy 40 (Wabash Av) to old St Rd 46
      (Now listed as US Hwy 40) Go south on US hwy 40 (Old St Rd 46) to Poplar St.
      Turn West on Poplar Street and go approximately 1.5 miles to Fruitridge Av.
      Turn north onto Fruitridge and cross the tracks. Entrance to the Park will
      be on your right.

      From the West. Take best route to National Road (Ohio St) Follow Ohio St as
      above to the entrance to the park.

      Please pass on to anyone you feel may be interested in joining us.

      In Service,
      Lady Norina de Lessley