1583Fall event/demo planning

    Mar 21, 2012
      We need to begin the planning stage for our fall extravaganza.
      First we need to hammer out some ideas and then when we want to have a meeting to finalize things.

      So:
      1) What weekend are we going to schedule for this? Labor day weekend (Aug. 31- Sept. 2) would be good event wise but bad for students. Sept 6-9 might be ok. We just won't have some of our local folks due to the ToC in Ohio. We don't want to do it on the next weekend ( Sept. 14-16) because there is an event nearby. (May not be able to due to 100 mile rule anyhow.)
      2) Are we going to do a lunch?
      3) What kind of budget do we want to have? (somewhat dependent on if we do lunch)

      I'm sure there are more things that need considered, but lets start the conversation.
      I would like to have a meeting in early April so we can get on the calendar(s).
      (Thanks for the guidance Jeri!)

      In Service,
      Kendrick