      From: Terra Vail
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:19 PM
      Subject: [stcarol] Sewing Circle

      How about Saturday afternoon? I could have it here. I have a big table where we could cut things out, and I have some folding tables as well to set sewing machines on. If this Saturday wouldn't work, how about we set up something for during the week next week since we will be going to Val Day next weekend.

      Katerina