      From: stcarol@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stcarol@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      twilight_bewitching
      Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:29 AM
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stcarol] Re: Sewing Circle

      Superbowl Sunday doesn't mean anything to me. I wont even watch it. But I am
      off friday through Sunday. Then next thursda, friday, Saturday. So pick a
      day and let me know!

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terra
      Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

      > When I suggested Sunday, I didn't realize it was SuperBowl Sunday. Maybe
      an evening during the week would work better, say Wednesday or Thursday?
      Daylene typically has the craziest schedule, so what would work best for
      her?

      "Deborah Murphy Kerr" <d.kerr@> wrote:

      > > If we are free this Sunday, that would be fine with me. I'm still
      waiting to hear if and when there are any plans to celebrate my
      sister-in-law's birthday. I'll get back to you on that. Re: the veil - we'll
      talk.

      > > Medb

      then. Deb, I would also like to see if you could help me with a veil. I
      don't have one, and it really isn't proper for me to be walking around with
      a bare head. Maybe we could make the sewing circle a regular thing once or
      twice a month?