      From: twilight_bewitching
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:00 PM
      Subject: [stcarol] bliaut....

      Quick question. I would like to try to sew a bliaut. I know it is typically made of silk, but I would like to make my first trial out of a cheap material I have and then wear it to an event to get some insight on the design and make before trying my hand at real silk. The material is a green silk like polyester. Would it be terribly tacky to do this?