1507Re: [stcarol] Re: Feast

    Oct 6, 2011
      The check book is in the office at EIU. Jeri will get the check for the
      site written out. How many checks do you need her to endorse?

      I hope things go well for your appraisal and all of that business. It
      will be good to have you in town here. I hate to see you lose all of
      the hometown connections down there, though. I hope the transition in
      schools at mid-term for the boys is not too hard on them. If they are
      interested in getting into the band program here I will be glad to see
      what I can do for you. I imagine my recommendation will carry a little
      influence....lol.

      Good luck.

      I will make arrangements to get the checks from Jeri or to make sure we
      know where she is so we can pick them up.... I would prefer to have them
      here at the house for you.