1502RE: [stcarol] Re: Feast

    Oct 3, 2011
      When would you like the check?

      Charleston IL

      From: stcarol@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stcarol@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Terra Vail
      Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 9:14 PM
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stcarol] Re: Feast

      Apparently the plan is for St. Carol will make the initial payment for the
      feast hall rental, and the cost of the hall will be added to the amount of
      the proceeds that St. Carol receives in the end. St. Carol will be
      responsible for paying for the kitchen.

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terra
      Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

      > On more note, The payment for rental of the space needs to be paid by the
      10th. It was my understanding that Wurm Wald and St. Carol were splitting
      the rent on the feast hall, but I haven't heard anything definite about
      that. I can deliver payment for the space on the 7th if I am given the
      checks beforehand. I am also wanting to do the shopping for the non
      perishables for the feast on that day as well. What would be the best way to
      pay for that? Should I submit a receipt or get a check and pay for it that
      way?

      > After talking with Olaf and Misty about the bread for the feast I called
      the bakery at the IGA here and ordered bread there. The price was even
      cheaper than last time. $56.15/35 loaves

      > Two weeks and counting!!
      >
      > Katerina
      >
      > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com> , "Terra
      Vail" <katerinamac1107@> wrote:

      > > I posted the spreadsheet with all of the recipes in the files folder.
      > > I also called the Wesley building, and it looks like there isn't going
      to be a good time to go back and look at the kitchen until the 7th of
      October. They have things scheduled every evening during the week. She said
      that we can go in any time that day and just ask for the key at the desk.
      She also told me that we could store things there the night before as long
      as we had things clearly marked. Has there been any progress on inventorying
      the serving supplies?

      > > Please let me know who is going to look at the kitchen and what time of
      day will be best for everyone so that we can coordinate a plan for the 7th.