1499Re: Feast

  • Terra Vail
    Oct 1, 2011
      On more note, The payment for rental of the space needs to be paid by the 10th. It was my understanding that Wurm Wald and St. Carol were splitting the rent on the feast hall, but I haven't heard anything definite about that. I can deliver payment for the space on the 7th if I am given the checks beforehand. I am also wanting to do the shopping for the non perishables for the feast on that day as well. What would be the best way to pay for that? Should I submit a receipt or get a check and pay for it that way?

      After talking with Olaf and Misty about the bread for the feast I called the bakery at the IGA here and ordered bread there. The price was even cheaper than last time. $56.15/35 loaves

      Two weeks and counting!!

      Katerina

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Terra Vail" <katerinamac1107@...> wrote:

      > I posted the spreadsheet with all of the recipes in the files folder.
      > I also called the Wesley building, and it looks like there isn't going to be a good time to go back and look at the kitchen until the 7th of October. They have things scheduled every evening during the week. She said that we can go in any time that day and just ask for the key at the desk. She also told me that we could store things there the night before as long as we had things clearly marked. Has there been any progress on inventorying the serving supplies?
      >
      > Please let me know who is going to look at the kitchen and what time of day will be best for everyone so that we can coordinate a plan for the 7th.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Katerina

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic