1484Re: [stcarol] Re: Moot ideas

    Sep 4, 2011
      You may not want to show up for the one tomorrow either, Olaf.

      However, we do need to plan for next Sunday. I will try to make
      reservations so we will have a pavilion.

      If I reserve from noon til six will that be enough time?

      I suggest the shire spring for meat. Any suggestions.....hamb & hot
      dogs?....... rib eyes?.....roast a pig?.....BBQ.....Italian beef.....?

      Sorry, Olaf. I thought we had the rest of today to let people know.....
      but if you have left over russian cream I might be able to help you.....lol.