1255Local Re-enactment encampment

    Apr 20, 2010
      I was talking to a friend that is a trustee at the Lincoln Log Cabins site in Charleston. He is asking if anyone would be interested in participating in an encampment there representing the various re-enactment groups in the region. It is the weekend of May 15th. I don't have a lot of details at the moment but he is supposed to get me more.

      To make the request slipped his mind or we would have gotten it sooner. I will post more info as soon as I get it but he was hoping he would know generally how much interest there was soon.

      YIS,