      Subject: Medieval Demonstration for Cub Scout Summer Camps
      Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 07:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Catherine Coad <cdcoad@...>
      To: jmhughes@..., jerter99@...,
      jervamp@...

      Hello,

      My name is Cathy Coad and I am the Camp Director for the Redhawk Day
      Camp. This year the theme for the Lincoln Trail Council Summer Camps is
      Cubs in Shing Armor. With the medieval theme, we were wondering if your
      organization would be able to help us with a lunch time program
      (demonstration or display) of what life was like during that time.

      The Council is hosting three day camps this summer and three overnight
      camps. The day camps are

      Two Rivers Akela Day located at the Effingham Sportsman Club at Lake
      Sara on June 4-5
      Redhawk Day Camp at Casey Fairview Park June 15-19
      Railsplitter Day Camp at Decatur's Knights of Columbus Park

      The overnight camps are all located at the Rhoades France Boy Scout
      Reservation near Pana off of Route 16.

      Cub Scout Summer Camp June 27-29
      Family Camp July 11 and 12
      Webelo Woods July 25-27

      All the camps would be boys in first through fifth grade ages except
      webelo woods which is just 4th and 5th graders. The family camp would
      include kids of all ages.

      We would appreciate anything that you could do for us at the various
      camps this summer. I know the boys would really enjoy what you have to
      offer.. Please contact me at 217-849-2518 or cdcoad@...
      <mailto:cdcoad@...> so we can get you scheduled in. Thank you in
      advance for your assistance.

      Cathy Coad