Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1150Re: [stcarol] Re: Olney day in the park rescheduled to this weekend

Expand Messages
  • lewis palmer
    Apr 4, 2009
      They are calling for thunderstorms at 80% likely tomorrow, at this point unless they are way off in the forecast we`ll most likely call off tomorrow and hang out at Justin`s to work on projects. I`m open to practice next week if people want to get together somewhere, just let me know.

      --- On Thu, 4/2/09, Kendrick <jervamp@...> wrote:

      From: Kendrick <jervamp@...>
      Subject: [stcarol] Re: Olney day in the park rescheduled to this weekend
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 5:49 PM

      It looks as though the forecast would be more cooperative Saturday, but with people indisposed we don't have a problem with Sunday. Even though we came down despite the weather last time, if it's stormy I think we'll skip it this time. The grandparents are wanting some kid-time.

      I'd still be up for a practice Monday circumstances allowing.


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic