1099Re: Weekend of Oct 11-12

    Oct 8, 2008
      > Per a conversation with Kendrick this morning, I believe the fun
      will be
      > held at Kendrick and Caitrina's backyard (house) in Effingham.
      >
      > Myrra
      >
      > J M Hughes
      > Charleston, IL

      Yup Yup!

      The (hopefully) "Final Plan" is for things to be at our house so no
      garb needed. For the sake of the Olney crew we are looking at a
      starting time of 2PM for fighting and/or armor work. I will have the
      shop ready to take on projects. Food will be aimed at about 6PM and
      we can visit until we are all sick of each other.