1093Re: [stcarol] Re: Weekend of Oct 11-12

    Oct 7, 2008
      We'll be rehearsing from 1 to more than likely after 3, which means we
      won't get home until after 3:30, which means we won't get our stuff in
      hand and out of the house until decidedly after 4, if we're lucky (ha),
      which means you'll not see us until after 5. So plan what you want,
      have fun and we'll see you when we get there, wherever 'there' is...
      I'll make something. Preferences? Veggie whatever? More dessert? Watt?

      Charleston, IL

      Kendrick wrote:

      > What should our start time be?
      >
      > I'm not sure how long rehearsals run.
      >
      > It looks like the weather should be cooperative for a change. Is
      > there an opinion on shire sponsored meat?
      >
      > Our planned contributions are deviled eggs and 7-layer salad.
      >
      > The other question would be garb and/or armor?
      >
      > Kendrick :)
      >
      > > We are good on the 11th, afternoon or whenever.
      > >
      > > Cass & Olaf
      > >
      > > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:46 PM, J M Hughes <jmhughes@...> wrote:
      > > > Looks like Carlo and I can get there later in the afternoon of the
      > 11th
      > > > - Collegium dress rehearsal's been scheduled for 1:00 pm.
      > > >
      > > > Myrra

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic