1092Re: [stcarol] Re: Weekend of Oct 11-12

    Oct 7, 2008
      I say yes to shire sponsored meat...maybe from that meat market close
      to you guys?

      We will bring our famous cheesy taters in the crockpot and maybe a dessert.

      Do we have a WHERE for this happening?

      I would say armor yes, garb no...unless we are at a park or some place public.

      Lady Cass & her Viking lord (and probably their teenager)

      On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Kendrick <jervamp@...> wrote:
      > What should our start time be?
      >
      > I'm not sure how long rehearsals run.
      >
      > It looks like the weather should be cooperative for a change. Is
      > there an opinion on shire sponsored meat?
      >
      > Our planned contributions are deviled eggs and 7-layer salad.
      >
      > The other question would be garb and/or armor?
      >
      > Kendrick :)
      >
      >> We are good on the 11th, afternoon or whenever.
      >>
      >> Cass & Olaf
      >>
      >> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:46 PM, J M Hughes <jmhughes@...> wrote:
      >> > Looks like Carlo and I can get there later in the afternoon of the
      > 11th
      >> > - Collegium dress rehearsal's been scheduled for 1:00 pm.
      >> >
      >> > Myrra

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic