Jim, I have interest, but I don't know how to resolve your email address. Shows how little I know about these reflectors. So if you'll tell me how to locatelewischeek
Hi I found the problem. I inadvertently downloaded firmware version "v2.2M" instead of "v2.2". Of course version "v2.2M" allows the selected amplifier tolafranco
Hello All, I just finished construction of me SP2 and am in the initial test stage. I successfully downloaded and programmed the Basic Stamp. All is workinglafranco
W8ZR's StationPro website may be found at www.w8zr.net/stationpro/. At the site interested persons can download instruction and assembly manuals, firmware, construction photos, and other information. Prospective buyers can also purchase parts and obtain ordering information.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Mar 24, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.