SP-II

  • Don Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      Just unpacked and inventoried my SP-II Semi-Kit that arrived today.  All I can say is "WOW"!!!!!!!  The wife also had the same comment after seeing that nice cabinet and nice RF relay package.  If you are lurking on the list, procrastinating about ordering one, I can attest that this is a quality offering, as many of the "beta builders" hinted in the early emails I read through.  Jim, thanks for making this available to us.  I look forward to using it after the build, and probably adding another or two for the vintage rigs at a later date.
      Vy 73,
      Don, WB5HAK