SP2 Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2014

      Hi All,

      I've ordered another batch of SP2 front panels from Ten-Tec (like the original panels, not the custom "limited edition" engraved ones), and they should be here in seven weeks. I've already received additional PCBs, so should be able to supply spare PCBs and panels to anybody who wants them. I'll post a notice on the reflector when I've got everything in hand. Please, no orders until then, or my record-keeping system will likely collapse!

      If you want a complete SP2 kit, Harbach has about ten in stock, so just order them as usual through the Harbach website.

      Tnx and 73,

      Jim W8ZR

    • kc0cqq
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2014
        Hi Jim,

        Just to be 100% sure - these are silver with black lettering - not black with white lettering - right?

        73 de NS0W
        Sebastian.
      • kc0cqq
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2014
          Jim clarified - these will be Black with White lettering - GREAT - just what I wanted from day 1.