Pods for sale

  • k4elo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2014
      I have 2 pod that I no longer need.  Expertly built by Dave, N8ZFM.  One is for a Collins S Line, the other for a Yaesu FTdx5000.  No alc line on either one.
      $35 shipped Priority Mail to the U.S.

      73
      Wayne
      K4ELO
    • Torrey Mitchell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2014

        I’d like them.  Is that $35 for both or per pod?  The S-line pod is my primary interest.

        Thanks,

        Torrey N9PY

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 15, 2014
          My apologies folks, I should have said $35 each.

          73
          Wayne
        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 16, 2014

            Is Dave building these routinely now?  I don’t have time and would like to get someone to make them for me.

            73 Jerry

            K1JOS

          • Dave Trainor
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 16, 2014
              I had not really thought about it, I did build Wayne’s for him. I suppose I could.

              73 - David Trainor - N8ZFM

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 17, 2014
                Dave should go into business making these. He does a beautiful job.
                I've never been mechanically talented, but his pods are a work of art.

                73
                Wayne