W8ZR Station neccesities.

  • ampman1961
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12
    • 2.1 MB
    I am proud to be the owner of not only the newly built SPII, but one of the modern marvels of Ham Radio designed by Jim Garland, the EZ-Tuner. There might be just a handful of us who have both and I consider myself very fortunate to be counted as one them. It's the very best tuner I have ever owned. Many thanks to Jim for being one of the best influences in Ham Radio design.
    73 de Billy N6YW