StatiionPro II Video Demo

  • w8zr_santa_fe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2010
      I've posted a YouTube video demonstarion of the StationPro II, which I made this afternoon. It's pretty amateurish (hamish?), to put it mildly, but should give you a sense of the SP-II's capability. In the video, I show how the SP-II can be used with both vintage and contemporary rigs.  You can find the link to the video at www.w8zr.net/stationpro/  (Hint:you may have to wait a minute or two for the video buffer to fill, depending on your network speed.) Thanks.  - Jim W8ZR