RE: Kit building

  • ampman1961
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013

      Wayne

      I could build it for you and having just built my first one, I can say it is a breeze for me.

      My work is in electronic construction, which I run out of my workshop here at home.

      I am well known in the tube guitar amp industry, and in certain radio groups.

      You should contact me off list to discuss.

      Billy Yates N6YW

      veniceamplifier@...

      310 425 2566

      ---In stationpro@yahoogroups.com, <stationpro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi folks.  I would really like a Station Pro, but my old hands are too shaky to build kits any more.  Anyone out there willing to build one for me for a fair price?

      73
      Wayne
      K4ELO