Kit building

  • k4elo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      Hi folks.  I would really like a Station Pro, but my old hands are too shaky to build kits any more.  Anyone out there willing to build one for me for a fair price?

      73
      Wayne
      K4ELO
    • ampman1961
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013

        Wayne

        I could build it for you and having just built my first one, I can say it is a breeze for me.

        My work is in electronic construction, which I run out of my workshop here at home.

        I am well known in the tube guitar amp industry, and in certain radio groups.

        You should contact me off list to discuss.

        Billy Yates N6YW

        veniceamplifier@...

        310 425 2566