Custom Front Panel Software

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      Join us for an upcoming webinar: Front Panel Designer 4.3

      Hi guys,

      A number of you have inquired about what company I used to make my custom SP-II front panels, and whether it is practical to use the company for their own homebrew panels. The company is Front Panel Express. In case you're interested, here is the text of a blurb I received from them this morning about an on-line seminar explaining how their design and ordering process works. I've used FPE for five homebrew projects now, and have been very pleased with their products. The turnaround time is about a week for single panels.

      Join us for an upcoming webinar: Front Panel Designer 4.3

      To view this email online, click here

      Front Panel Express | Contact us at 1(800)FPE-9060

      HOME     PRODUCTS     DOWNLOAD     SERVICE     SUPPORT     MY ORDER     COMPANY

      Join us for an upcoming webinar: Front Panel Designer 4.3, on September 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM PST

      Dear James Garland,

      Mark your calendars!

      Want to learn more about some of the great features version 4.3 of Front Panel Designer has to offer? Then you won't want to miss our upcoming webinar:

      Front Panel Designer 4.3
      Sept. 12, 2013
      at 10:00 AM PST
      Hosted by Chad Littleton

      Click here to register

      This will be a detailed presentation on the basic functions as well as showcasing the new features available in the lastest release of Front Panel Designer 4.3.

      We will also have a Q & A session at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you may have.

      Looking forward to seeing you at the event!

        Chad Littleton
      Chad Littleton
      Technical Sales Representative

      Computer

      System Requirements

      PC or Mac
      Citrix online web plugin for
      your browser
      (Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari)

      Microphone

      Audio

      Participants can use their
      computer's microphone
      and speakers (VoIP)
      or telephone
      Toll: +1 (702) 489-0003
      Access Code: 676-048-402
      Audio PIN: Shown after joining

      Mobile

      Mobile

      Mobile attendees need to install
      the following apps:
      Android
      iOS
      Windows 8 & Windows RT

      Chad Littleton

      Chad Littleton has been with Front Panel Express for two years as the company's Technical Sales Representative. Chad's top priority is to always be accessible to collaborate with customers and provide them with excellent customer service. His technical background and expertise in the utilization of our Front Panel Designer software allows him to give our customers reliable advice about project outcomes.

      www.FrontPanelExpress.com
      5959 Corson Avenue South, Suite I, Seattle, Washington 98108
      Phone 1(800)FPE-9060 - Fax (206) 768-0679
      Questions? Contact Front Panel Express: info@...

      Share and connect:  Facebook  Linked-in  Google+

      Disclaimer  |  Terms and Conditions  |  Privacy Policy
      Copyright © 2013 - Front Panel Express, LLC - All rights reserved.
      [UNSUBSCRIBE]