New, easier way to place SP-I and SP-II Mouser Orders

  • w8zr_santa_fe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi Gang,
      Here is a  convenient new "one-click" way to order your SP-I and SP-II parts from Mouser Electronics.  It replaces the need to cut and paste an Excel spreadsheet into the Mouser order form.  Clicking on one of the following links will take you to an already-filled-out shopping cart on the Mouser website. You can change quantites and add or delete individual parts, as desired, and then check out in the normal way.

      For StationPro I:  http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=2052a7b4bd

      For StationPro II : http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=bc1237ac50

      If you try out this new method, let me know how you like it. Thanks!