Re: Last Back Order received from Mouser

  • JAMES
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
      Hi Gang,

      Jim's web site for the Station Pro looks great. If you have not looked at it do so you will be impressed. My last back order from Mouser arrived this week also... its time to heat-up the soldering iron ... Now where did I put my glasses?

      Jim
      K5WLQ

      MONEY IS ONLY TEMPORARY RADIO'S ARE FOREVER!"The "Old Dog" K5BAI