StationPro Custom Panel Update

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013

      Hi Walt,

      I posted a note on the StationPro website a few days ago saying that I'm now shipping the custom SP-II panels to hams who wanted one. You're on my list, so this is a reminder, in case you missed the posting.  Cost is $75 plus $12 shipping, with PayPal preferred to this email address.

      Thanks and 73,

      Jim W8ZR

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
        Jim, I will be sending an order to you this weekend.

        Thanks

          Thanks, Mark. I didn't realize I was posting my reminder note to the entire group! Sorry.
          Jim W8ZR

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
            Jim, I received my panel package today. While you had described the panel in your original offer I really was not prepared for what I saw. Back, yes, but the white engraved lettering and the very sharp looking StationPro logo in red where just beautiful. Very nice job on the panel, can't wait to get it installed.
            Thanks again for a great product - now made even better!

            73's
            Bill
            W4ASE
          • jsternmd@att.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 22, 2013
              I agree, I just got my two panels and they are spectacular. Thanks again Jim

              73 Jerry
              K1JOS