Announcement: New StationPro Website is Now Active

  • w8zr_santa_fe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010
      Hi Gang,

      My comprehensive StationPro website is at last  up and running, and you can check it out by clicking  HERE  (the URL is www.w8zr.net/stationpro/ ).  I have also deactivated the  StationPro "update" page, since it is no longer needed.

       I'd very much appreciate any comments or suggestions about the new site, which you can post to the group or email me privately.  Also, please let me know if you find any  broken links, photos that don't load properly, etc.

      Many thanks to all of you for serving as guinea pigs for this project.  Your comments have been invaluable in helping me iron out kinks.