RE: [stationpro] Custom Panel Upgrade Instructioins Now Available

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013

      Hi Mike,

      Tnx for your comments. That's a good idea (though a bit costly) about makng front panel assemblies with different mic javks. Unfortunatelly I don't have any front panel PCBs to spare (i.e., that aren't part of SP2 kits), but in the next couple of months will probably be placing orders for some additional circuit boards. In small quanties, they are obviously rather pricey. For example, the best price I could find for five main PCBs was $30/each, and one has to ads shipping costs.. However, I'll soon take  a complee inventory of my remaining boards and components and then decide what to order. Can't do it now because my shack is completely torn up with installing a new furniture console to replace my three operating desks. It'll be quite a chore to wite up the new console which is quite large (built by a local furniture maker).