StationPro Panel - List Complete

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2013

      Please add to my list of custom front panel buyers: AB4IQ, K5LR, VA3VO, and NY4I. Several other previously listed folks upgraded their orders to 2 panels. I've now reached my limit of 35 orders, not counting the 5,  I plan to sell with new kits.

      However, I'm sure there will be some cancellations, so I'll place any further orders on a first-come-first-served waiting list, but obviously can't guarantee availability. I'll post a notice to this list, re payment details, when I'm ready to start shipping in about ten days. Thanks to all for your interest. I'm really surprised at the popularity of the new panels, but am feeling a bit overwhelmed!

      73,

      Jim W8Z