RE: [stationpro] New SP-II custom front panel possibility and SP-II LCD bargain

  • Walt Van Arsdale
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 12, 2013

      Hi, Jim…  pencil me in pse!  73 de K5SXO

      Walt Van Arsdale

      Pygmy Wizard Computing

      903.267.3770 cell

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 12, 2013

        Thanks, Walt. You're on my list. I really underestimated the demand, so had to increase my order from the manufacturer.

[...]

      • Don Cunningham
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 12, 2013
          Jim,

          Put me down as well for one.  I guess I should "match up" the rigs on the new side, HI.  Thanks,
          Don, WB5HAK

          No virus found in this message.

        • Manuel Maseda
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 14, 2013