Parts Back Order

  • w7jpg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      Jim,
      I've got two orders cooking at Mouser. They are for the SP I and SP II upgrade.

      First order # 6176728, the only item on BO is

      161-0505-E 5 PIN DIN PCB
      Kobiconn DIN Connectors 1 1 JUL 15, 2013

      Do you suggest I have them hold the order pending item or have them send the order now and ship the straggler when it comes in?

      Second order #6176769, there are two items:

      21RD747-RC 47pF 50volts C0G
      Xicon Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors MLCC - Leaded 2 2
      SEP 04, 2013

      108-1MS2T6B1M1QE-EVX SWITCH TOGGLE SPDT
      Mountain Switch Toggle Switches 9 9 AUG 20, 2013

      Are there suitable subs for these two items that work with the boards? Your suggestions, please.

      Thanks,
      Chris
      W7JPG