Dayton Special for the SP-2

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 4:28 PM

      Hi Everybody,

      I've packed up a bunch of SP-2 kits to take to Dayton this year, and will be discounting them for the Hamvention  (Thursday through Sunday), cash-and-carry for $199 each (plus applicable taxes).  If you prefer to mail one home from Dayton, the standard $12 USPS Priority Mail charge is extra, plus normal postage rates for overseas shipment.. This price is also valid for any purchases via the Harbach Electronics Website during the same four-day period. After the Hamvention,  the price will go back up to $220.  I'll also be discounting the pod PCBs to $16 for three during the Hamvention.

      I'll be hanging out mostly at the Harbach Electronics tent, next to the outside ramp, or at K8RA Paddles, inside Hara Arena. Be sure and stop by to say hi if you'll be there.