Re: RF Issues

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 12 , May 9, 2013
      Jim, et al.

      Some changes here. I sold the K2 and bought a K3. I found individually-shielded-pair cables (2 pairs per sheath.) Then. I made a new RS232 cable following your cable writeup. With the K3, I am able to monitor my audio without transmitting. The direct mic connection with the K3 sounds great, but when routing the mic through the Station Pro, I hear crosstalk with data lines- the rather distinctive data switching sound. I also created a new "Pod" for the K3 following the manual's description. Do you have any other ideas where the crosstalk could be emanating? At this point I am satisfied with running the mic directly to the K3, but I was hoping to use the Station Pro to switch between two mics. Based on on-the-air reports, I seem to have solved the RF issues. 73.

      Jack